Coca Cola recrute les profils suivants:
-Marketing Communications Manager.
-Accounting and Tax Analyst.
The Coca-Cola Company s’est installée au Maroc en 1947, elle a pénétré le marché marocain par l’intermédiaire des soldats américains en poste à Tanger, qui avaient importé les premières caisses de Coca-Cola au Maroc. Des années plus tard, des unités de production ont été mises en place respectivement à Tanger, Casablanca, Fès, Oujda, Marrakech, Agadir et Rabat.
Coca-Cola Maroc élabore et met en œuvre la stratégie de développement à long terme des marques, de la communication, développe la réputation de l’entreprise et prend en charge les Relations Consommateurs. Les collaborateurs de Coca-Cola Maroc sont principalement des “marketeurs” en charge du développement des produits et de la stratégie du marketing opérationnel (temps forts de marques (digitales), opérations d’échantillonnage, partenariats sportifs…). Près d’un million de collaborateurs travaillent pour The Coca-Cola Company dans le monde.
Coca-Cola Maroc, est communément appelé le Système Coca-Cola, pour faire référence à la compagnie Coca-Cola Export Corporation, et à l’ensemble de ses Embouteilleurs Partenaires.
Au Maroc on compte 3 embouteilleurs: «Nord Africa Bottling Company», qui détient 4 usines au Maroc, desservant le centre du pays (Casablanca, Fès, Marrakech et Nouacer); «Atlas Bottling Company», qui détient 2 usines couvrant le territoire du Nord, de Tanger à Oujda et la «Société des Boissons Gazeuses de Souss», qui détient une usine à Agadir et couvre la région du Sud.
Coca-Cola Maroc emploie plus de 5000 personnes, crée 15000 emplois indirects et compte plus de 140.000 clients au Maroc. Pour chaque emploi créé chez Coca-Cola Maroc, 12 emplois supplémentaires sont créés à travers le Royaume, contribuant au développement de l’économie nationale et renforçant le réseau de distribution et d’approvisionnement local.
Coca Cola recrute Marketing Communications Manager et Accounting and Tax Analyst
Marketing Communications Manager
Define, develop and implement contemporary Content Strategies for North Africa Core Priorities:
- Lead the strategic development of (core) brand ideas turned into relevant content across multiple consumer connections, media channels and devices
- Own the creative process through close collaboration with other IMC functions: from the Business Brief to the Communications Brief to Development of Liquid Ideas (Core Creative Ideas) to Specialist’s Brief to Content Production and Content Implementation
- Co-author the briefs for content development in any given channel
- Work in close collaboration with North Africa IMC team, North Africa Brand Marketing teams, Global Content Excellence and other relevant stakeholders following the PMO and steer through Marketing/IMC Factory process and RAPID
- For each charter North Africa leads create the most relevant content (across channels, devices, connection points) to be implemented in each market of North Africa with maximum synergies. For each charter North Africa is receiving adapt and tailor the Content Strategy and deliver Content to the needs of the Region
- Ensure that all Content is locally resonant and consistent across all relevant geographies
Drive thought leadership, build capabilities and establish a strong Content Community across North Africa:
- Contribute to thought-leadership and understanding of consumer and creative trends through best practice-sharing (importing and exporting of great ideas) in order to accelerate our ability to connect with consumers and resulting in more effective and better quality content and content delivery
- Support the digital transformation of our business
- Drive change, create and encourage innovation, helping the Brand teams to take measured risks and learn new ways of connecting with consumers, by teaming up with other IMC functions (Connections & Digital)
Leading, challenging and coaching of Creative Agencies, Digital Agencies and Production Partners across North Africa for better synergies and productivity:
- Identify and scale best-in-class agency management routines
- Apply and streamline agency management routines and principles across North Africa as well as establish agency remuneration principles according to Global Agency Management standards, in joint collaboration with Finance, Marketing Procurement and Global Agency Management support
- Drive productivity of agency roster and production partners across North Africa: identify and scale best creative talent, know-how and expertise in order to create contemporary content that excites consumers, shoppers, customers and the KO system alike
Accounting and Tax Analyst
The Accounting and Tax Analyst role is a full-time permanent role with the purpose to assist the Chief accountant in extracting, analyzing, collating or otherwise preparing responses to ongoing Tax Audits, as well as routine requests for information from the Tax Authorities, EY Auditors and other stakeholders. Additionally, the analyst will also be exposed to baseline tasks, routines, and processes that ensure continuous accounting and tax compliance and tax risk mitigation.
Ensure financial information is according to Coca-Cola policies for US GAAP. Provide support and accounting guidelines for all areas in the company, regarding new projects, acquisitions, merge or sales of entities, administrative charges, intercompany issues. Be an example of Coca-Cola behaviours, such as: Collaboration, Drive Innovation, Drive System Results, Create Value, Inspire Others, Grow Our Talent and Constructive Non-Conformity, in order to achieve all demands and exceed the expectations. Identify opportunities to leverage our activities using IT tools and standardized procedures in order to achieve efficiencies and reduce operations costs. Leverage the OE (Operational Excellence) implementation within our clients. Be the partner of choice among our clients throughout keeping them informed, being open for discussions, and guaranteeing our core service excellence.
50% Tax Compliance
- Extract information from SAP, archives and liaise with Business Unit departments, Global Finance Operations and GP teams to obtain supporting information required for tax audits and TAX AUTHORITIES request for information
- Analyze, compile and present supporting information required by routine TAX AUTHORITIES information requests and audits in collaboration with Corporate Tax and EY
- Assist in the preparation of monthly VAT Computation, Return and payment requests and prepare related journal vouchers for posting into the ledger
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly tax computations for income tax and deferred tax and related journal vouchers for posting into the ledger
- Assist in the computation and monitoring of VAT apportionment status
- Prepare provisional tax computation and return for review by Chief accountant
- Assist in preparation of annual tax calculation, return and accompanying tax schedules for Chief accountant
- Maintain listing schedule of all provisional tax /additional assessment payments made to TAX AUTHORITIES with supporting documentation
- Support monthly reconciliation of tax related GL accounts and follow up of reconciling items
- Ensure correct categorization of payments made to TAX AUTHORITIES for all taxes by reviewing TAX AUTHORITIES statement of accounts and following up with TAX AUTHORITIES on errors identified
- Assist in the Quarterly update of the Deferred Tax listing of permanent and temporary difference for all balance sheet accounts
- Follow with TAX AUTHORITIES on tax clearance certificates by completing and submitting the relevant on-line forms
- Assist in the preparation of annual unconsolidated tax returns to Corporate Tax
- Prepare SPP 12.1 tax forms and supporting documentation to Corporate Tax within 3 weeks of filling the annual tax return
- Work with Chief accountant and Legal to close / liquidate any dormant legal entities in the jurisdiction
- Research and respond to ad hoc tax queries and related assignments as may be allocated by the Chief accountant.
- Assist in preparation of the Quarterly and annual office exchange declaration
- Management and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Support of internal audit (CAD) and External Audit (EY)
- Ensure compliance with SPP (Standard Practice and Procedures).
- Ensure compliance with local laws for statutory books
- Ensure Balance Sheet analysis are properly and timely performed and supported.
- Provide all documentation and information required by auditors properly and timely.
40% Financial Reporting and Local GAAP controls and compliance
- Responsible for the financial statement preparation and related reviews.
- Responsible for monthly review of the GAAP Balance Sheet and the GAAP differences narratives.
- Monthly review the variance between GAAPs.
- Responsible for review all local GAAP accounts in order to improve the accountability.
- Support of Local and US GAAP E&Y Audit, regarding the answers to queries.
- Support other areas relative to company accounting issues to ensure the correct application of corporate tax and legal requirements.
- Coordinate Month-end and Year-end close with GP Team to meet the monthly deadlines.
Qualification/ What You Need To Be Successful
- University degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or related
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Tax Compliance requirements, such as Moroccan Tax Legislation, US GAAP knowledge is preferred
- Advanced SAP and Excel analytical skills
- Fluent in both French and English language (spoken and written)
- Cross cultural exposure is required and an Ability to interact across functions and hierarchies. Ability to communicate with confidence and influence diverse publics is crucial.
- Understanding queries coming from tax authorities, developing a response that takes care of greater company interest and obtaining alignment of all stakeholders (Legal, Corporate Tax, etc.)
- Provide leadership on Accounting, Reporting and Tax areas including alignment with relevant stakeholders on process improvement and productivity.