Multinationale Spécialisée dans la Parfumerie recrute un Production Planner sur Tanger.
- Provide clients orders production schedule based on the availaibility of ressources (equipement, human resources, production flow…).
- Create and maintain production, work, schedules respecting priorities communicated by the manager.
- Optimisation of amm ressources used for production.
- Follow-up as required with all teams work flow including materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Complete status reports and data analysis to review and evaluate production progress, work in process.
- Interact on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or to provide additional information as requested from sales department.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
- Confer with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and solving production problems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Minimum BAC + 3.
- 2 years experience at least in supply chain.